Monday, September 1, 2008

nice one!

i saw this photo from a friendster profile of my college friend with whom i have never communicated for a very long while. i was actually infatuated with her back in college and she will remain special to me. but that is not the reason why i grabbed this picture. i was just really struck when i saw it and i couldn't help but grab it and post it here.

it is my principle to ask for the owner's approval before i post their photos here but abet, i'm sorry if i have not asked for your permission in doing this but there is no way that i can contact you and i can't help but post it! i just asked you to add me as your friend in friendster and your messaging service is off.

anyway, i know she won't sue me or kill me or hate me for this so here's the photo...


i don't know how you perceive it but to me... it's effortlessly wonderful!!!

2 comments:

chai_abet said...

ehh............
leche!!!!eh muka nga akong vampire
sa pic na yan eh....
loko u kaw talaga di na u nagbago..
di bale malakas ka parin sa akin
wak ka mag alala...kaw pa!!!!!!
tnx nga pla kuya_ruel...
eheheh...

chai_abet said...

ei si abet po uli...
just want to tell you pUff_ruel and
to those peeps who religiously visit your blog that...
that pic was shot way back in 2006. and the one who took that pic of mine was actually my nephew who was 5 years old then..
really proud of my nephew!!
galing nya kumuha ng angle diba?
BASTI nga po pla ang name nya..for him bestbudz kami...
la lang share ko lang..
thakns po uli...........